Requests for: Sponsorship, Volunteers, Contributions
As a not-for-profit organization, Monument Health carries out its mission to make a difference every day through community partnerships, sponsorships, contributions and volunteerism. Organizations seeking support must complete our community request form.
To be considered, applications must be received by 5 p.m. MST on the following dates:
- January 15
- April 15
- July 15
- October 15
Monument Health’s Priorities are:
- Promote health and wellness
- Serve or support unmet community health needs
- Provide civic and/or community development
- Enhance or encourage active and healthy lifestyles
Monument Health DOES NOT provide sponsorship funding for the following:
- Swag Items/Prizes
- Religious or political groups or events/activities
- Monument Health physician and/or caregiver personal objectives (i.e. supporting a specific caregiver’s child’s sporting event or a program that does not meet the overall community or regional focus)
Requests serving residents of Monument Health’s service area will be given priority. The Monument Health service area includes the following counties in western South Dakota and eastern Wyoming: Pennington, Lawrence, Meade, Butte, Custer, Fall River, Oglala Lakota, Crook, and Weston.
Requests are reviewed within the context of available funds. Monument Health considers all applications without discrimination based on race, color, religion or age.