**The COVID-19 pandemic is creating many challenges, and we understand that your ability to pay bills may be affected during this time. Monument Health is dedicated to providing care, regardless of your ability to pay. If you are having a hard time paying your bills or have questions about Financial Assistance, please call us at 605-755-7660.**
For your convenience, we have created a place to quickly and securely pay your bills online. If you haven’t used the system before, these tips will help you through the process.
- Please have your statement available. You will need the account numbers on it.
- You may use a credit card or check to pay your bill.
- The site is protected with the latest encryption software.
- Pay as Guest is an easy way to pay a bill for which you may not be the guarantor. You will need the Reference Account number at the top of the billing statement.
Make a payment for a service that occurred prior to October 22, 2017:
Pay by Mail or Phone
Payment by mail is still acceptable. (Please do not mail cash). All payments should be mailed to the address on your statement or to:
Monument Health Patient Financial Services
PO Box 3450
Rapid City, SD 57709-3450
You may also make a check or credit card payment by phone. Please call (605) 755-7660, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What methods of payment can I use?
- How do I read my bill?
- When are payments processed?
- How do I know this web site is safe for credit card and check transactions?
- Can I still pay my bill by mail, either with a check or credit card?
- Can I view my account balance online?
- What if I have other questions about my account balance, charges on my bill, making payment arrangement or changes in my insurance or contact information?
What methods of payment can I use?
You can make an online payment by either credit card, debit card or check. We accept American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
When are payments processed?
Payments are processed in real time, or on the same day as you make the payment. If you make an online payment on Saturday or Sunday, your transaction will be processed the following Monday.
How do I know this web site is safe for credit card and check transactions?
The transaction portion of this web site is protected with encryption software from Thawte.
Can I still pay my bill by mail, either with a check or credit card?
Yes. Please see the instructions above.
Can I view my account balance online?
Yes. Online access to account information is available by logging into your MyChart account. If you have questions about your account balance or any other account-related topic, call the appropriate number listed on your statement, or call 605-755-2455 weekdays 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
What if I have other questions about my account balance, charges on my bill, making payment arrangement or changes in my insurance or contact information?
The Monument Health Patient Financial Services Office is available to help. You may call the phone number listed on your statement, or call 605-755-2455 weekdays 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Refund or Payment Cancellation
All transactions processed on Monument Health Online Bill Payment are eligible for a refund if the patient would like to cancel the payment. To request payment cancellation, please call Monument Health Patient Financial Services at 605-755-7660. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for a refund of a payment processed through the Monument Health Online Bill Payment system.