The health and well-being of our caregivers is just as important as the care we provide for our patients. That’s why we offer a full selection of benefits, including a retirement plan and pension plan, dental, vision and health insurance, paid leave, tuition reimbursement and other options such as disability and life insurance. Caregivers may also be eligible for our Caregiver Referral Program bonus if they refer other caregivers to work with Monument Health. View a full list of benefits here.Search Job Opportunities
In addition to these benefits, we understand that self-care is critical for our caregivers. Consistently delivering high-quality care with empathy can wear down our mental, emotional and physical states unless we take care of ourselves. That’s why caregivers also have access to our free employee well-being program, LiveWell, which offers support, resources and rewards to those who practice regular self-care. The resources available through LiveWell can help you avoid burnout and be the best you. LiveWell includes:
- Financial incentive for caregivers who practice self-care
- FREE onsite gym membership at each Monument Health hospital (excludes Orthopedic & Specialty Hospital)
- Health Assessments and Biometric Screenings
- Resources for tracking and meeting your wellness goals and health education
- Employee Assistance Program that offers counseling
Transparency in Coverage from First Choice:
Click here for instructions on how to find machine-readable files.
Contact Human Resources
If you have any questions, or if you would like more information, please feel free to contact us.
P.O. Box 6000
Rapid City, SD 57709Apply Now