Optimizing Athletic Performance & Recovery
Friday, Nov. 6, 2020
Virtually held via WebEx
Registration is FREE
Rapid City, SD
The objective of this virtual day-long symposium is to educate medical professionals, exercise specialists and coaches on prevalent sports-related conditions. Participants will learn from some of the nation’s
multidisciplinary sports medicine professionals about innovative and paradigm shifting topics involving surgical and non-surgical procedures, psychology, rehabilitation, and performance enhancement. This virtual conference is being offered free of charge.
- Tamara Gorman, USA Triathlete
- Brian Shelmadine, DO, Monument Health Primary Care Sports Medicine
- Graeme Lauriston, DPT Vice President, PT and Sports Medicine at EXOS
- Tecie Turner-Newman, CSW-PIP, Monument Health Neuropsychology
- Josh Adams, CSCS, Performance Manager at EXOS
- Luke Corey, RD, Performance Dietitian & General Manager at EXOS, Team Dietitian for the Minnesota Timberwolves
- Joseph Humpherys, DO, Monument Health Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
- Thom Flamboe, PhD, Black Hills State University
- John Stemmerman, CSCS, Vice President, Athletic Performance at EXOS
Moderator: Hollan Harper, DO, Monument Health Primary Care Sports Medicine
Continuing Education Credits
Monument Health Sports Medicine Symposium (BOC P10252) is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to provide continuing education to Athletic Trainers. This program is eligible for a maximum of 5.75 Category A CEUs. Athletic Trainers should only claim those hours actually spent in the educational program.
National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) approved 0.6 CEU(s) in Category A for certified individuals attending this event.
CME/CEU Credits are available for this event.
Canceling registration for this course will be accepted until 1-hour before the course starts. Monument Health reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course due to unforeseen circumstances. In the unlikely event that Monument Health must cancel or postpone this course, you will be given 48-hours notice.