When companies and employees need specific services like Department of Transportation physicals, return-to-work evaluations and other medical services, it’s important to have a health care provider with flexible hours and expert staff to meet your needs with as little disruption as possible.
Monument Health Urgent Care clinics in Rapid City offer occupational medicine services, in addition to immediate medical attention for illness and injury. Walk-ins are welcome, and the clinics are open seven days a week. No appointments are necessary. We connect employees with the expertise you can expect from Monument Health.
Please follow these steps to begin services:
- All services require the employer’s authorization form. Please complete the following form for the employee to bring with them at the time of service. Occupational Medicine Authorization For Services
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals and drug and alcohol screens are available at both Urgent Care locations in Rapid City. Our west location at 2116 Jackson Blvd. offers additional services with Occupational Medicine Specialist Timothy Ungs, M.D. (by appointment only). Please call 605-755-2273 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
- If you have company-specific forms, please send completed forms with the employee at the time of service.
- Annual, DOT and pre-employment physicals
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Medical Review Officer services
- Business health evaluations/education
- Worksite evaluations
- Injury care and follow up
- Exposure management
- Medical respirator fit assessments and certifications
- Return-to-work evaluations
- Job performance evaluations
- Independent medical examinations
- Impairment rating reports
The following forms can be completed prior to the appointment:
Doctors & Providers
What People Are Saying
Just took an Annual physical exam for my employment, an exam I’ve been taking annually for the past 20 years at various clinics around the States. This Clinic was the cleanest, most efficient, best organized, and friendliest by far. Highly recommended!!!
The Urgent Care/Occupational Health staff were all nice and friendly! The check-in process was easy and efficient, the wait time was short and the test was quick.