Experiencing symptoms of COVID-19?
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
*List does not include all possible symptoms.
You may now qualify for treatment options for COVID-19 if:
- You are older than 12 years old.
- You or a loved one have tested positive for COVID-19.
- You are at high risk for serious COVID-19 and have been recently exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19.
- You have mild to moderate symptoms of COVID-19 and your symptoms have been present for 10 or less days.
- You are in the hospital and have COVID-19.
Click here to learn more.
Obtain a COVID-19 Test:
As of Nov. 9, 2022 patients will no longer be able to self-request a COVID-19 test. If you’re experiencing symptoms, or need a COVID-19 test you can:
Option 1: Contact your primary care provider or visit your local urgent care to be seen by a provider who will assess your symptoms. If your provider determines you need a COVID-19 test you will be able to schedule that test through MyChart or with your provider’s office.
Option 2: If your symptoms are severe or you need to speak to a nurse, please call the Nurse Triage Line at 605-755-1350. They are available Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
Monument Health Nurse Triage Line
677 Cathedral Drive
Rapid City, SD 57701