Certified audiologists are licensed health care professionals trained to evaluate and treat hearing loss and related disorders involving balance (vestibular) and tinnitus (ringing in the ears). Monument Health audiologists offer diagnostic testing, prevention, education, treatment, aural rehabilitation and more for children and adults. They will work closely with your care team to provide whole-person health care. Our team offers hearing aid consultations including onsite hearing aid repair, as well as custom hearing protection.
- Anyone with sudden or gradual loss of hearing
- Chemotherapy patients for radiological monitoring
- Workers exposed to high noise levels
- Children with middle ear problems
- Children with learning or speech problems
- Anyone with a family history of hearing disorders
- Anyone who can hear but not understand, especially in groups or with background noise
- Anyone dissatisfied with present hearing aids.
Take our quick hearing test to see if you should schedule an appointment with one of our audiologists today.
Doctors & Providers
What People Are Saying
I would recommend Denise Byrd, Au.D to anyone that finds them in Audiology needs.
I was very satisfied with my appointment with Felicia today. A very nice lady!
Excellent service. Very helpful.