Certified audiologists are licensed health care professionals trained to evaluate and treat hearing loss and related disorders involving balance (vestibular) and tinnitus (ringing in the ears). Monument Health audiologists offer diagnostic testing, prevention, education, treatment, aural rehabilitation and more for children and adults. They will work closely with your care team to provide whole-person health care. Our team offers hearing aid consultations including onsite hearing aid repair, as well as custom hearing protection.
- Anyone with sudden or gradual loss of hearing
- Chemotherapy patients for radiological monitoring
- Workers exposed to high noise levels
- Children with middle ear problems
- Children with learning or speech problems
- Anyone with a family history of hearing disorders
- Anyone who can hear but not understand, especially in groups or with background noise
- Anyone dissatisfied with present hearing aids.
Take our quick hearing test to see if you should schedule an appointment with one of our audiologists today.
Doctors & Providers
What People Are Saying
Very pleasant experience. Felicia was friendly & professional. She was fantastic explaining what was about to happen & throughout the exams. She explained preliminary results in a way I could understand.
The appointment went well and helped introduce the hearing aids to me. I was guided through the process of taking care of them and installing them in my ears. I was very happy with the results and the attention shown to me during the appointment.
Awesome staff!! In and out and well taken care of.