Honorees, from left: Terri Upward, Melissa Haught, Dan Daly and Stacy Brozik.
RAPID CITY, S.D. – The Monument Health Strategic Marketing and Communications team won two Gold Addys and five Silver Addys at the recent American Advertising Awards banquet put on by the Black Hills chapter of the American Advertising Federation. Awards included:
- Gold: Heart and Vascular Institute physician recruitment brochure, single-unit brochure, Stacy Brozik, Creative Services Manager.
- Gold: “We Need You” breast cancer campaign, consumer campaign, Terri Upward, Graphic Design Specialist, and Melissa Haught, Marketing Manager.
- Silver: “It Starts With Heart,” printed annual report, Stacy Brozik and Dan Daly, Communications Specialist.
- Silver: “Our Commitment to Sustainability” printed annual report, Terri Upward and Dan Daly.
- Silver: “Nourish” restaurant sign, ambient media and out-of-home, Stacy Brozik.
- Silver: “Fit in the Square” campaign, local consumer campaign, Terri Upward.
- Silver: “Monument Health Honey” jar tag, single unit packaging, Terri Upward.
Latest NewsMore Like This
Dermatologists complete nearly 200 free skin cancer screenings on Melanoma Monday
June 2, 2023 Press Releases
Heart and Vascular Institute uses new leadless pacemaker system for the treatment of certain abnormal heart rhythms
May 31, 2023 Press Releases