Zero Interest Payment Options
Need help paying your bill? Monument Health is pleased to provide options of interest free payment plans to assist our patient families in meeting their financial obligations.
Together with Monument Health, Commerce Bank offers patients and families a line of credit to help pay outstanding balances. Health Services Financing (HSF®) operates just like a monthly loan, with one monthly payment, allowing you to easily budget into your household finances.
- Affordable long-term payment option
- 24, 36, 48- or 60-months terms available
- Monthly payment at 0% APR
- No credit checks
- No set up fee
- No paperwork to enroll
- Simple terms
Sign Up Today! If you are interested in self enrolling for a HSF® account, click the button below.
Frequently Asked Questions for Commerce Bank:
- If I have a question, who do I call?
- What is the minimum amount that can be financed?
- Is there a penalty if this is paid off early?
- What are the payment terms?
- What happens if I have additional balances that I want to finance in the future?
- What happens if I miss a payment?
- I want to cancel my financing plan. How do I do that?
- Do I make my payments directly to the Provider or to Commerce Bank?
- What are my options for getting the payment to Commerce Bank?
- Can I add multiple family members in one financing plan?
- If I finance additional balances, does this affect my overall repayment terms?
What is the minimum amount that can be financed?
The Financially Responsible Person (FRP) must finance $250.00 at minimum for the initial transaction.
Is there a penalty if this is paid off early?
No, there is no early payment penalty.
What are the payment terms?
Payment terms are as follows:
What happens if I have additional balances that I want to finance in the future?
The new balance(s) can be added to the existing Line of Credit up to a total of $50,000.00.
I want to cancel my financing plan. How do I do that?
The FRP should contact Commerce Bank at (855) 893-1292 to cancel an established account. Any outstanding balance will be transferred to Monument Health.
Do I make my payments directly to the Provider or to Commerce Bank?
Payments should be sent to Commerce Bank.
What are my options for getting the payment to Commerce Bank?
You have several options:
Make a quick payment using a checking/savings account, or debit card (including eligible HSA/FSA cards*), or enroll in Online Banking by navigating to https://healthcare.commercebank.com/
Make a payment over the phone using our FREE 24-hour automated phone system at the toll-free number below. You will be prompted to select the appropriate option to make a payment from your desired checking or savings account, or an eligible HSA or FSA account*
Mail checks made payable to Commerce Bank to:
Commerce Bank, P.O. Box 801042, Kansas City, MO 64180-1042
Can I add multiple family members in one financing plan?
Yes. The Financially Responsible Person can establish one financing plan for multiple accounts.
If I finance additional balances, does this affect my overall repayment terms?
The overall repayment terms do not change. Each time you finance additional balances, those lines of credit have their own unique repayment terms listed on the revised monthly billing statement for each balanced financed. You will be asked to pay one monthly consolidated amount.