If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all employees be fully vaccinated * against COVID-19, or have obtained an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to starting employment.
*Fully vaccinated means it has been at least two weeks since the completion of a COVID-19 primary vaccination series. COVID-19 primary vaccination series is defined as the administration of a single-dose vaccine (such as the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine) or the administration of all required doses of a multi-dose vaccine (such as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (interchangeable with the licensed Comirnaty Vaccine) or the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine).
Pay Rate Range$29.60
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryIt starts with heart. That is what you will do each day. As a Case Manager - Home Care and Hospice at Monument Health, you will be valued as an essential team member providing compassionate patient focused care. You will discover a culture of teamwork, professionalism, mutual respect, and— most importantly— a life-changing career. You will make a difference. Every day.
As a Case Manager - Home Care and Hospice, you will be responsible for the collaboration of medical staff, patients, family, and the Healthcare team by assessing, facilitating, planning, and advocating for the health needs of a patient resulting in quality, cost-effective outcomes. You will establish goals and priorities consistent with the mission and goals of Monument Health as well as work to meet the individualized plan of care for the patients of our communities.
Our vision at Monument Health is to be one team, to listen, to be inclusive, and to show we care. To do the right thing. Every time. If you share this philosophy, we hope you’ll join us.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Optimize care coordination with hospital, ER, Nursing homes, Assisted living facilities, physicians and community resources as necessary. Collaborates with physicians, providers and interdisciplinary team to indentify appropriate patients for home care and hospice.
- Acts as a resource to interdisciplinary teams, patients and families throughout episode of care. Facilitates efficient, appropriate, seamless, coordinated care to help ensure positive patient outcomes.
- Quality review of data, care plans, coding, documentation, oasis, HIS is analyzed to ensure the achievement of consistent clinical/financial outcomes. Data outcomes is used to identify indicators where process improvements projects are developed.
- Works with caregivers, schedulers, physicians and administration to coordinate care based on patient needs, geographic area, caregiver skill set to meet regulatory standards. Demonstrates effective fiscal management through cost containment measures while ensuring high quality, cost effective care is being provided to patients within the home care program.
- Assists leadership in the development of program goals and objectives. Assist with the development , implemnatation and maintenance of quality programs that include best practice patient care outcomes.
- Directly or indirectly ensures 24 hour care provided 7 days per week across our service area.
- Coaches staff and assists in performing supervisory visits to ensure regulatory compliance is met. Takes a leadership role in the participation of any survey across the division. Assists leadership in action plans/audits.
- All other duties assigned.
Education - Completion of a nursing education program that is approved by a board of nursing
Certification - Registered Nurse (RN) - South Dakota Board of Nursing; Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certified - American Heart Association (AHA)
Education - Bachelors in Nursing
Experience - 3+ years of Registered Nurse Experience; 3+ years of Home Medical Equipment ExperienceMedium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Job CategoryPatient Services
Job FamilyCare Coordination
DepartmentHome Plus RC Home Care Services
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Employee TypeRegular 40 Monument Health Home Plus
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply