The Monument Health pain management team will work with you and your family to create a plan, monitor your progress and develop the skills to regain control of your life.
Our team creates an integrated, individualized plan for every patient. We employ a comprehensive approach that combines medication management and interventional therapy to help you regain a higher level of function.
With expertise in pain medicine, physical therapy, psychology, occupational therapy and nursing, we will coordinate the cognitive behavior therapy, surgical referrals, rehabilitative therapies and alternative therapies you need.
Our services include:
- Nerve block injections
- Epidural steroid injections
- Facet joint injections
- Selective nerve root injections
- Radio frequency ablation
- TENEX Health TX/F.A.S.T. (Focused Aspiration of Scar Tissue) minimally invasive ultrasound guided procedure for chronic tendon and fascia pain
- Muscle trigger point injections
- Neurostimulator trials and implantation
- Pain pump trials and implantation
- Regenerative medicine injections- platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and bone marrow stem cells (BMAC)
- Comprehensive pain management program
- Scrambler therapy
What People Are Saying
Dr. Mills is a wonderful doctor. He shows genuine concern with me and my feelings. He does not just rush in to see me, get what he needs, and leaves. He offers me time to talk if I need to. He makes each visit more personal and not rushed.
This is one of the best experiences we have had with doctors. He didn’t think all the feelings were in my husband’s head; and he listened intently to every word he said. We would highly recommend Dr Sole to everyone. There was not one thing that we would have changed about the experience.