The Monument Health pain management team will work with you and your family to create a plan, monitor your progress and develop the skills to regain control of your life.
Our team creates an integrated, individualized plan for every patient. We employ a comprehensive approach that combines medication management and interventional therapy to help you regain a higher level of function.
With expertise in pain medicine, physical therapy, psychology, occupational therapy and nursing, we will coordinate the cognitive behavior therapy, surgical referrals, rehabilitative therapies and alternative therapies you need.
Our services include:
- Nerve block injections
- Epidural steroid injections
- Facet joint injections
- Selective nerve root injections
- Radio frequency ablation
- TENEX Health TX/F.A.S.T. (Focused Aspiration of Scar Tissue) minimally invasive ultrasound guided procedure for chronic tendon and fascia pain
- Muscle trigger point injections
- Neurostimulator trials and implantation
- Pain pump trials and implantation
- Regenerative medicine injections- platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and bone marrow stem cells (BMAC)
- Comprehensive pain management program
- Scrambler therapy
What People Are Saying
I was totally impressed with this facility. It is a beautiful facility. The doctor and staff that I dealt with were professional, courteous, and so friendly. I am looking forward to my treatment with Pain Management.
Awesome staff makes the procedures go extremely well. Hope to have some pain relief after my 1st nerve ablation. Thank you pain management staff