The TULIP Award recognizes and celebrates individuals in nursing support who exemplify Monument Health’s values of trust, respect, compassion, community and excellence. These individuals make a difference in the lives of their patients and patient families, and are a vital part of our nursing care teams. We are proud to recognize them.
TULIP Stands for
Thoughtful Upbeat Loving Individuals caring for Patients
Nursing support includes positions such as Nurse Aides, Certified Nursing Assistants, Medical Assistants and more.
When are TULIP Awards recognized?
Monument Health nursing support caregivers are recognized with TULIP Awards a number of times throughout the year. These caregivers are awarded:
- 4 a year at Rapid City Hospital.
- 2 times a year at Custer Hospital and Sturgis Hospital.
- 1 time a year at Lead-Deadwood Hospital and Spearfish Hospital
Once you’ve downloaded the Nomination Form, forms can either be dropped off or mailed to:
- Custer – 1220 Montgomery St., Custer, SD 57730
- Lead-Deadwood – mail to 61 Charles St. Deadwood, SD 57732, Attention Heather Lester
- Rapid City – Rapid City Hospital, Nursing Administration, 353 Fairmont Blvd., Rapid City, SD 57701
- Spearfish – Monument Health Medical Clinic, 1445 North Avenue, Spearfish, SD 57783
- Sturgis – 2140 Junction Ave., Sturgis, SD 57785