A highly skilled pharmacy team communicates and coordinates with health care providers, offering retail and specialty pharmacy services. Home+ Pharmacy provides unit-dose medications for those living in nursing homes, assisted-living centers and other institutions.
Request a refill on your smartphone or tablet.
Download the Monument Health Home+ Pharmacy prescription refill app and get your refills with just a few clicks of your smartphone or tablet.
Follow these simple steps to download your app:
Search “RxRefill4u” in your Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (iPhone).
- Once you have downloaded and launched the RxRefill4u app, enter the corresponding Pharmacy Code for your local Monument Health Pharmacy:
- Home+ Pharmacy Rapid City: 20
- Home+ Pharmacy Spearfish: 21
- Enter your private prescription number in the field indicated. Your prescription number can be found on the packaging label of the prescription itself.
- Enter your password. The default password for all new accounts is your six-digit date of birth (i.e. 05/27/1963). For a date of birth of 5/27/1963, the password is 052763.
- You will receive confirmation that your refill order has been placed. If you have difficulty or concerns, please call Home+ Pharmacy during normal business hours.
Request Prescriptions Online
Long-term Care Pharmacy
The Home+ Pharmacy team uses innovative technology to manage unit-dose medications for residents of nursing homes and assisted-living environments. The team coordinates closely with the patient’s physicians and other care team members.
Call 605-755-3060 for information on Long-term Care Pharmacy services.