- Diabetes Distress vs Depression, William Polonsky, PhD, CDCES
- What is NASH? Sonalika Khachikian, M.D.
- Extending Exogenous Insulin Production in Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes, Rachel Edelen, M.D.
- Addressing Problematic Medication Adherence, William Polonsky, PhD, CDCES
- Nutrition Therapy Guidelines in Diabetes, Donna Riley RD, LN, CDCES
- Neuropathy & Pain Management, Derek Buck, M.D.
- Technology Update, Austen Fagerland, PA-C
- Renal Update / Cardiac Update, John Palmer, D.O.
- Participants must attend conference sessions and turn in their conference evaluation at the end of the program to successfully complete the continuing nursing education activity.
- Recorded sessions will be available from November 28-December 23, 2022. Participants who view the recorded session must complete the recorded session and turn in their conference evaluation to successfully complete the continuing nursing education activity.
- Contact hours will be available commensurate with the symposium attended both live and recorded. Entire Session (0800-1700) – 7 contact hours.
- This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Montana Nurses Association, an accredited approver with distinction by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- None of the planners or presenters for this educational activity have relevant financial relationships to disclose with ineligible companies except for Dr. John Palmer, who is on the Speakers Bureau for the following companies: Boehringer Ingelheim, Sanofi, Novo Nordisk, Astra Zeneca, Eli Lilly, and Dexcom and Bayer and Dr. William Polonsky, who is on the Speakers Bureau for Sanofi, Lifescan, Dexcom, Prevention Bio; Research funding for Abbott Diabetes Care and Insulet; Consultant for Dexcom, Abbott Diabetes Care, Eli Lilly, Sanofi, Novo Nordisk, Boehringer Ingelheim, Insulet, Mannkind, Vertex, Intuity, and Prevention Bio. All the relevant financial relationships listed for these individuals have been mitigated.