With a team of board-certified physicians, skilled support staff and excellent facilities, Monument Health Heart & Vascular Institute offers a full spectrum of cardiovascular care.
Our ideal candidate will have a strong interest in diagnostic testing and the desire to work in very busy clinical setting. Offices are fully equipped for stress testing, Holter monitoring and ICD/pacer evaluation. Training in echocardiography, vascular imaging, cardiac CT, and nuclear imaging preferred.
Monument Health Heart & Vascular Institute is the area’s largest group of cardiovascular specialists:
- 10 Non-interventional Cardiologists
- 5 Interventional Cardiologists
- 2 Electrophysiologists
- 2 Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- Sole group of cardiovascular specialists in western South Dakota
- Serves a five-state region with a catchment area of 428,000
- Newly constructed 4-story facility located on the campus of Monument Health’s Rapid City Hospital, a 417-bed Level II trauma center with $220 million of recent renovations
- 10 years of consecutive platinum performance achievement in the Chest Pain – MI Registry
- Expansive outreach program to surrounding communities with 7 established outreach sites
- Comprehensive EP program offering the full spectrum of treatment for electrical heart disease
- Dedicated Structural heart program offering transcatheter aortic valve replacement, left atrial appendage occlusion, PFO/ASD closure, MitraClip, and transcatheter mitral valve implantation
- Rapid City Hospital Cardiac Cath Lab performs diagnostic and interventional coronary angiograms, including complex coronary percutaneous coronary interventions and chronic total occlusions (CTOs), carotid angiograms/stenting, endovascular aneurysm repair (EVAR), embolizations, inferior vena cava (IVC) filter insertions and removals, venograms, IVC stenting and thrombolysis
- Annual volumes:
- 650+ Cardiac, Thoracic, and Vascular Surgery
- 2500+ Cath Lab Procedures
- Including 250 Structural Heart Interventions
- 1300+ EP Lab Procedures
- 500+ Ablation
- 2 fully functional hybrid suits, 2 cath labs, 2 EP labs
- Comprehensive Cardiovascular Quality Assessment/Quality Improvement (GA/GI) Program with active registry participation. This includes participation in STS Adult Cardiac Surgery, NCDR CP/MI, NCDR Cath/PCI, NCDR Device Implant Registry, NCDR TVT, SVS Vascular Quality Initiative, AHA Get with the Guidelines A-Fib and NCDR LAAO registries
- Robust cardiovascular clinical research program currently enrolling in over 20 clinical trials
- Established heart failure clinic, cardiac rehab program, anticoagulation clinic, lipid, and lifestyle medicine programs
- Skilled team of over 20 dedicated advanced practitioners to assist with both inpatient and outpatient management of patients
- Charming, family-friendly community with a population of 80,000
- Located in the foothills of South Dakota’s beautiful Black Hills mountain range
- Four-season outdoor paradise with hiking, biking, boating, camping, fishing, and hunting
- No state income tax
- Regional airport with convenient access to multiple hubs throughout the U.S.
- Excellent public and private schools
Incentive & Benefits
- Highly competitive compensation with $160,000+ in recruitment incentives
- Two-year base salary guarantee with opportunity for quarterly productivity bonuses
- Paid CME, licensure, and malpractice insurance/tail coverage
- Relocation and moving allowance
- Medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance
- Retirement plans including 403(b) matching and company funded 457(f)
Please contact Carrie Hulbert at email@example.com / 605-755-9072 today for more information on becoming a part of this award-winning team!
For more information, contact Carrie Hulbert or upload a CV and we will be in touch shortly.