We are seeking a Board Certified Interventional Cardiologist to join our progressive practice in Rapid City.
With a team of board-certified physicians, skilled support staff and excellent facilities, Monument Health Heart & Vascular Institute offers a full spectrum of cardiovascular care.
Our ideal candidate will have completed a structural heart fellowship. Experience in peripheral vascular interventions preferred.
Monument Health Heart & Vascular Institute is the region’s premier group of cardiovascular specialists:
- 9 Non-interventional Cardiologists
- 5 Interventional Cardiologists
- 2 Electrophysiologists
- 2 Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- 10 years of consecutive Platinum Performance Achievement in the Chest Pain – MI Registry
- Comprehensive EP program offering the full spectrum of treatment for electrical heart disease
- Dedicated Structural heart program offering transcatheter aortic valve replacement, left atrial appendage occlusion, PFO/ASD closure, MitraClip, and transcatheter mitral valve implantation
- Rapid City Hospital Cardiac Cath Lab performs diagnostic and interventional coronary angiograms, complex coronary percutaneous coronary interventions and chronic total occlusions (CTOs), diagnostic and interventional peripheral angiograms (upper/lower extremity, abdominal), limb salvage cases, carotid angiography and stent placement, endovascular aneurysm repair (EVAR), venograms, IVC stenting and thrombolysis
- Annual volumes:
- 650+ Cardiac, Thoracic, and Vascular Surgeries
- 2500+ Cath Lab Procedures
- Including 250 Structural Heart Interventions
- 1300+ EP Lab Procedures
- 500+ Ablation
- 2 fully functional hybrid suites, 2 cath labs, 2 EP labs
- Comprehensive Cardiovascular Quality Assessment/Quality Improvement (QA/QI) Program with active registry participation. This includes participation in STS Adult Cardiac Surgery, NCDR CP/MI, NCDR Cath/PCI, NCDR Device Implant Registry, NCDR TVT, SVS Vascular Quality Initiative, AHA Get with the Guidelines A-Fib and NCDR LAAO registries
- Robust cardiovascular clinical research program currently enrolling in over 20 clinical trials, including Human Device Exemption (HDE) trials
- Established heart failure clinic, cardiac rehab program, anticoagulation clinic, lipid, and lifestyle medicine programs
- Skilled team of over 20 dedicated advanced practitioners to assist with both inpatient and outpatient management of patients
Monument Health offers an excellent benefits package and highly competitive compensation:
- Highly competitive compensation with $165,000+ in recruitment incentives
- Two-year base salary guarantee with opportunity for quarterly productivity bonuses
- Paid CME, licensure, and malpractice insurance/tail coverage
- Relocation and moving allowance
- Medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance
- Retirement plans including 403(b) matching and company funded 457(f)
Please contact Carrie Hulbert at firstname.lastname@example.org / 605-755-9072 today for more information on becoming a part of this award-winning team!