October 22, 2020
7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (MDT)
We’ve gone virtual.
A virtual day-long symposium for cardiology medical professionals offering a practical approach to the newest technology, latest wellness trends and advanced preventative strategies.
To register for the symposium please click here.
- Cardiovascular Disease and Pregnancy
- Updates in Cardiovascular Disease
- EKG’s-pearls that you need to know
- Calcium Scores and Wellness
- Troponin-What high levels mean and the causes
- COVID and heart health
- Structural Heart
- Marijuana and heart health
- And more
For additional information contact Monument Health Talent Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 605-755-5510 option 5. Credits will be available.
Presentations in PDF format:
- Not Just Heart Healthy, Heart Happy – John Hatanelas, D.O.
- Cardiovascular Disease and Pregnancy – Stephen Wasemiller, M.D.
- Updates in Cardiovascular Disease – Drew Purdy, M.D.
- EKG’s – Pearls that you need to know – Samuel Durr, M.D.
- Calcium Scores and Wellness – John Hatanelas, D.O.
- High-sensitivity Troponin Elevation – Samuel Durr, M.D.
- Marijuana and Your Heart – Nick Hollenbeck, CNP
- Cardiovascular Health and Wellness in the COVID Era – Matt Gross, CNP
- Aortic Stenosis – Becky Sharp, CNP
- Anticoagulation in Atrial Fibrillation – Ethan Levine, D.O.
- Complex Ablation of Atrial Arrhythmias – Saverio Barbera, M.D.
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft – Kalyan Vunnamadala, M.D.
- Catheter-Based Treatment of Structural Heart Disease – Joseph Tuma, M.D.