The Tee It Up Fore Cancer Golf Tournament is Back! The 40th Annual Tee It Up Fore Cancer Golf Tournament will be held on Monday, June 21, 2021 at Arrowhead Country Club. While the world has changed, the need and mission has not. Our commitment to help fight cancer remains the same. Once again, funds raised at this event will benefit the Monument Health Cancer Care Institute – helping local cancer patients in their fight! The Golf Tournament is Scramble Format.
We invite you to take part in supporting this cause. Here are ways to participate in the event:
Hole Sponsorship – $500
- Includes one player entry into the tournament. Plus, your company’s name/logo will appear on a sign on the golf course.
Individual Player Entry – $200
- Includes your tournament entry fee, green fee, cart, meals and more!
Team of 4 Players – $800
- Includes four your tournament entry fees, green fees, carts, meals and more!
Schedule of events:
- 11 a.m. – registration
- 11:30 a.m. – lunch
- 1:00 p.m. – shotgun start
- 6 p.m. – banquet, awards, auction