July 18th – 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Sturgis Community Center
1401 Lazelle St., Sturgis
Free program – snack and lunch provided
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Physicians and advanced practice providers in trauma, orthopedics, anesthesiology, emergency medicine, and critical care.
- Registered nurses involved in critical care and trauma care in the acute resuscitation phase (emergency department and operating room).
- Others involved in trauma care on an advanced level may attend (paramedics, respiratory therapists)
Preregistration required by July 14, 2022:
- Monument Health caregivers visit iLearn and search Trauma Symposium.
- Non Monument Health caregivers please RSVP to email@example.com with name, address and email address.