If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all employees be fully vaccinated * against COVID-19, or have obtained an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to starting employment.
*Fully vaccinated means it has been at least two weeks since the completion of a COVID-19 primary vaccination series. COVID-19 primary vaccination series is defined as the administration of a single-dose vaccine (such as the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine) or the administration of all required doses of a multi-dose vaccine (such as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (interchangeable with the licensed Comirnaty Vaccine) or the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine).
Pay Rate Range$23.36
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryThe System Workforce Office (SWO) Staffing Specialist supports the organization through 24/7 analysis of data and execution of high-impact decision making related to real-time labor leveling needs. Strong support of our productivity models work to support all five priority areas at Monument Health.
Remote workers are hired in these states: Wyoming, Texas, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Nebraska, South Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, Ohio and South Dakota.
**Currently the hours on this position are 3:00 am-11:30 am, mostly Monday-Friday with a rotation of every 4th weekend.**
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Supports change-management and sustainment initiatives that support organization leaders in driving a system approach to workforce staffing productivity.
- Creates content and provides ongoing new hire training related to system workforce staffing.
- Advises leaders in understanding needs and identifying barriers, and provides instruction and coaching on continuous improvement as needed.
- Analyze and document real-time productivity data to understand needed pivots in current and upcoming shift staffing to provide least cost/best available staffing support.
- Effectively communicates shift staffing changes with impacted caregivers and leaders.
- Maintains time tracking records: daily clock in/clock out and absence reviews; Applies pay codes per policy; low census/on call; Accurately maintains “floating” hours
- Consistently teaches staff on a formal and informal basis regarding specific issues impacting the department.
- Develops and coordinates in-house training documents and seminars to improve overall employee awareness and knowledge.
- Assesses the needs and requirements of the end-users to maximize applications functionality that complements or improves end-user workflows.
- Provides consulting on process improvement opportunities with all involved stakeholders.
- Assists in maintaining supply listing for the department; orders supplies and equipment as needed and/or directed by leadership in conjunction with departmental budget.
- Assists with department workflow as needed.
- All other duties assigned.
Education - Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, or Healthcare
Experience - 1+ years of Education/ Training; 1+ years Auditing; 1+ years Data AnalyticsPhysical Requirements:
Sedentary work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
Job CategoryHuman Resources
Job FamilyWorkforce Planning
DepartmentCS System Workforce Office
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Employee TypeRegular 15 Corporate Services Division
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply