If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job CategoryHuman Resources
Job FamilyWorkforce Planning
DepartmentCS System Workforce Office
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Job SummaryThe System Workforce Office (SWO) Staffing Specialist supports the organization through 24/7 analysis of data and execution of high-impact decision making related to real-time labor leveling needs. Strong support of our productivity models work to support all five priority areas at Monument Health.
This positions scheduling would reflect the following:
- Training will be approximately 6 weeks M-F 8 AM – 5 PM
- Following a training period, this position will have a schedule reflecting
afternoon/evening hours Monday – Friday. Schedule specifics will be
identified throughout the hiring process.
- Supports change-management and sustainment initiatives that support organization leaders in driving a system approach to workforce staffing productivity.
- Creates content and provides ongoing new hire training related to system workforce staffing.
- Advises leaders in understanding needs and identifying barriers, and provides instruction and coaching on continuous improvement as needed.
- Analyze and document real-time productivity data to understand needed pivots in current and upcoming shift staffing to provide least cost/best available staffing support.
- Effectively communicates shift staffing changes with impacted caregivers and leaders.
- Maintains time tracking records: daily clock in/clock out and absence reviews; Applies pay codes per policy; low census/on call; Accurately maintains “floating” hours
- Consistently teaches staff on a formal and informal basis regarding specific issues impacting the department.
- Develops and coordinates in-house training documents and seminars to improve overall employee awareness and knowledge.
- Assesses the needs and requirements of the end-users to maximize applications functionality that complements or improves end-user workflows.
- Provides consulting on process improvement opportunities with all involved stakeholders.
- Assists in maintaining supply listing for the department; orders supplies and equipment as needed and/or directed by leadership in conjunction with departmental budget.
- Assists with department workflow as needed.
- All other duties assigned.
Education - Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, or Healthcare
Experience - 1+ years of Education/ Training; 1+ years Auditing; 1+ years Data AnalyticsPhysical Requirements:
Sedentary work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.15 Corporate Services Division
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply