If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all employees be fully vaccinated * against COVID-19, or have obtained an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to starting employment.
*Fully vaccinated means it has been at least two weeks since the completion of a COVID-19 primary vaccination series. COVID-19 primary vaccination series is defined as the administration of a single-dose vaccine (such as the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine) or the administration of all required doses of a multi-dose vaccine (such as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (interchangeable with the licensed Comirnaty Vaccine) or the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine).
Pay Rate Range$70,220.80
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryThe Enterprise Resource Planning Business Analyst dedicated to the ERP Software implementation will have the primary responsibility of configuring and providing fundamental functional and technical support for designated applications. In addition, this individual will collaborate with end users to understand the workflow and its interdependencies and make corrective adjustments or enhancements to processes and procedures.
**The ideal candidate will have experience with Workday. **
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Provides analysis and documentation of workflows, data collections, end-user report details and other technical issues associated with the applications, with vendor and internal stakeholder consideration
- Incorporates functional expertise which supports and maximizes departmental and organizational performance
- Creates, modifies and tracks system build timely and effectively
- Engages, manages, and communicates to all stakeholders
- Solves problems by analyzing business issues/requirements, analyzing workflows and synthesizing key messages
- Implements system updates and changes, and communicates those changes to super users and end users
- Serves as a liaison between end users, subject matter experts and vendor implementation team
- Acts as the primary support contact for the assigned application
- Understands the choices involved in application configuration - Investigates end users' preference while making build decisions
- All other duties as assigned.
Experience - 1+ years of Business Analytic Experience
Education - Bachelors degree in Related Field
Certification - Workday (ERP) certification - Workday
Position in Central Sterile Supply
Work Experience - 1+ years of CensiTrac Software Experience
Certification - EPIC Certification - HCiGroupPhysical Requirements:
Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
Job CategoryBusiness Administration
Job FamilyProgram Management
DepartmentCS Human Resources
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Employee TypeRegular 15 Corporate Services Division
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply