If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job CategoryPatient Services
Job FamilyPatient Support
DepartmentRCH Valet Services
Scheduled Weekly Hours20
Job SummaryValet will park and retrieve customer vehicles. May require assisting customer out of and into vehicle. Must convey enthusiasm and a cheerful attitude at all times while providing prompt and courteous delivery of valet services. Must be able to adapt to changing situations and respond appropriately in order to perform in a team role to provide quality service to customers.
- Offers to park vehicles, deliver guests to other Main Unit locations, andassist patients or visitors in handicap areas.
- Retrieves vehicles when requested and returns them to the patient’s most convenient location.
- Operates guest vehicles in a safe manner, making sure the vehicle is locked/secure after parking it in the designated area.
- Offers assistance to guests as appropriate. May include physically assisting guests into or from their vehicles.
- Alerts Security to any potential crimes or acts of vandalism that may occur on Hospital property.
- Provide assistance to employees, visitors and staff as required by departmental and Hospital policies, and as assigned by Manager.
- Assists in assuring patient drop-off areas of the hospital are clear by not allowing long term parking for any reason.
- Maintains the entrance (indoors and outdoors) of Rapid City Hospital.
- Maintains valet log in order to keep track of the number and location of parked vehicles.
- All other duties as assigned.
Certification - Driver's License - State
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent in General Studies
Experience - 1+ years of Transmission (Auto/Manual) ExperiencePhysical Requirements:
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.10 Monument Health Rapid City Hospital, Inc.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply