If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all employees be fully vaccinated * against COVID-19, or have obtained an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to starting employment.
*Fully vaccinated means it has been at least two weeks since the completion of a COVID-19 primary vaccination series. COVID-19 primary vaccination series is defined as the administration of a single-dose vaccine (such as the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine) or the administration of all required doses of a multi-dose vaccine (such as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (interchangeable with the licensed Comirnaty Vaccine) or the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine).
Pay Rate Range$24.36
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryThe User Access Security Analyst will serve as the key resource for managing and monitoring appropriate access to Monument Health computer systems. The User Access Security Analyst will define and audit appropriate access at the facility, department, and individual use level. They will support the security of information technology and services for Monument Health.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Document processes and activities appropriately to maintain highly reliable IT systems. Provide required elements to Call Tracking, Project Management, Change Management, and Disaster Recovery Services Guides to achieve this goal.
- Provide support to the organization, division, and peers as a critical function of all IT professionals. Support includes day-to-day peer level support, emergent after hours support, and any support required to maintain highly reliable IT systems.
- Is aware of security procedures to: ensure appropriate physical access, system/network access, and process/data integrity. Identifies areas where existing security policies and procedures require change or where new ones need to be developed.
- Evaluates documented results and trends for ways to facilitate enhanced security of Monument Health computer systems.
- Processes user access accounts in accordance with established procedures, including new access, updated access, and terminated access for Monument Health employees. When appropriate, coordinates requests for user access accounts with appropriately assigned analysts. Troubleshoots user access issues, including assigning and resetting passwords. Ensures account information is accurately reflected in the appropriate user access tracking system.
- Processes user access accounts in accordance with established procedures for “Outside Party” employees/students/vendors/etc. When appropriate, coordinates requests for user access accounts with appropriately assigned analysts. Troubleshoots user access issues. Ensures account information is accurately reflected in the appropriate tracking system.
- Conducts routine scheduled access audits, including departmental/facility, “Outside Party” facility, and appropriate access to Patient Health Information (PHI). Conducts ad hoc audits, based on appropriately documented requests, in accordance with audit policies and/or procedures. Conducts investigations, as appropriate, and forwards results to the Information Security Officer or appropriate reporting authority.
- Documents routine and ad hoc audit requests and results, report to the Privacy and Information Security Oversight Committee or appropriate reporting authority.
- Works with appropriate analysts to define role-based access templates for all Monument Health computer systems. Periodically reviews templates to ensure appropriate access to PHI. Ensures information is accurately reflected in user access tracking system.
- All other duties as assigned.
Experience - 1+ years of Computer/Information Technology Experience; 1+ years of Healthcare Experience; 1+ years of HIPAA Familiarity Experience
Education - Bachelors degree in Information Systems or Related Field
Certifications - Epic Certification - Accredited University or accredited training professionals; Health Information Technology Technical Support Specialist Certification - Accredited University or accredited training professionals; National Incident Management System/Healthcare Incident Command System (NIMS/HCIS) Certifications - Accredited University or accredited training professionals; Security+ Certification - CompTIA
Sedentary work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
Job CategoryInformation Technology
Job FamilyBusiness Systems
DepartmentCS IT Security
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Employee TypeRegular 15 Corporate Services Division
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply