If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all employees be fully vaccinated * against COVID-19, or have obtained an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to starting employment.
*Fully vaccinated means it has been at least two weeks since the completion of a COVID-19 primary vaccination series. COVID-19 primary vaccination series is defined as the administration of a single-dose vaccine (such as the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine) or the administration of all required doses of a multi-dose vaccine (such as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (interchangeable with the licensed Comirnaty Vaccine) or the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine).
Pay Rate Range$28.00
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryThis position will perform telephone triage, assess patient needs and coordinate needs with medical staff, and assist in the coordination of patient activities in the clinic. Performs telephone triage, assesses needs and works in close cooperation with and under the guidance of the provider. Performs blood pressure checks and injections per physician orders.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Assesses the health status of patients.
- Performs telephone triage duties as defined, in a complete and organized manner, realizing limitations and seeking assistance.
- Answers telephone with a pleasant voice, proper identification of self and department; offers assistance and relays messages appropriately.
- Communicates effectively and conscientiously with all team members to share information and independently solve problems in a positive results oriented manner as evidenced by observation.
- Documents initial evaluation timely with all required information completed.
- Performs telephone triage duties that correlate with Provider guidelines and standards.
- Correctly administers and documents medications according to nursing division and unit specific guidelines, as evidenced by chart review. Files Medication Variances as required.
- Facilitate the timely completion of medication refill requests.
- All other duties as assigned.
Certification - Registered Nurse (RN) - South Dakota Board of Nursing
Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work.
Job FamilyAmbulatory Nursing
DepartmentMHMC-SP 10th St. Primary Care
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Employee TypeRegular 62 Monument Health Spearfish Hospital
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply