Pay Rate Range$17.35
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryProvides safe transportation to and from appointments, schedules resident appointments, and assists with resident care and facility activities.
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Keeps track of and adheres to resident appointment schedule.
- Provides transportation to resident appointments. Assists residents in transfers and with paperwork needed at the appointments.
- Assists with patient care as needed. The incumbent is required to cross train to aid in room turnovers, positioning, transfer and transport of patients.
- Assists with and supports patient care activities as evidenced by observation and feedback.
- Contributes to the permanent documentation of patient data.
- Encourages resident to participate in religious activities to meet their spiritual needs.
- Provides and maintains a safe and secure environment to promote optimal resident health and comfort.
- Shops for residents and/or assists residents with shopping needs.
- All other duties as assigned.
Certifications - Driver's License - State; In accordance with SD 44:74:02:03 Exception for employment of unqualified nurse aides, will obtain Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) - SD Board of Nursing within 120 days if hire
Work Experience - 1+ years of Related Experience
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent in General Studies
Experience - 1+ years of Long Term Care Experience
Job CategorySupport Services
DepartmentMHSC-ST Long Term Care-Skilled Nursing
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
64 Monument Health Sturgis Hospital
Make a difference. Every day.