If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Starting Pay Rate Range$28.56
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryParticipates in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating health services of disease specific populations to facilitate a seamless transition through the continuum of care. Provides patient education related to their illness and planned treatment. Acts as a liaison among Healthcare providers and community.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Provides continuum-based leadership for achieving goals and organization strategic initiatives.
- Consistently identifies patient and significant others teaching needs; conducts teaching and includes patient and significant other(s), as evidenced by documentation, observation and feedback.
- Effectively and professionally coordinates patients’ progression throughout the inpatient stay in coordination with the interdisciplinary Healthcare team to promote continuity of care.
- Develops and maintains supportive and collaborative relationships with providers and the interdisciplinary team to promote quality outcomes, patient safety, innovation, and growth of services.
- Identifies and communicates priority Healthcare needs based on best practice standards of the patient/family population to ensure a smooth transition across the continuum of care to include post hospital care needs.
- All other duties as assigned.
Certification - Registered Nurse (RN) - South Dakota Board of Nursing
Experience - 5+ years of Healthcare Experience
Education - Bachelors degree in Nursing
Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
Job CategoryPatient Services
Job FamilyCare Coordination
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
10 Monument Health Rapid City Hospital, Inc.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply