If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job CategoryHuman Resources
Job FamilyTotal Rewards
DepartmentCS Human Resources
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Job SummaryThe Total Rewards Consultant is responsible for the overall management, design, communication, compliance and administration of employee benefits and compensation programs for Monument Health. The successful candidate is one who is driven to perform at a very high level, possesses strong customer service skills, is passionate about leading change and monitors compensation and benefit trends and best practices.
• Designs, develops and implements corporate compensation programs, policies and procedures. Responsible for reviewing programs, benchmarking and suggesting modifications and ensuring achievement of a competitive market position and other goals identified by the organization.
• Lead the development, and implementation, and maintenance of Monument Health’s compensation programs (base, premium, commission, etc.)
• Oversee compensation benchmarking process for all positions to ensure employees are appropriately placed within their departments.
• Review internal structure of job titles and salaries. Make recommendations for improvements and consistency as appropriate.
• Develop internal career ladders to show examples of career progression and aid in employee development discussions.
• Recommend and manage annual salary adjustments, by collecting market data (general, industry specific, geographic), modeling budget proposals and facilitating the acceptance of the overall costs, principles, and impact of proposed changes with leadership
• Create and facilitate manager training on how to make determine and communicate compensation decisions to for employment wage offers and employees’ annual adjustments.
• Identify, investigate, and react to sudden or unexpected changes in the labor market for individual positions, departments or service lines. Consults with internal partners on situations in which customized solutions (e.g., retention, competitive offers) may be necessary.
• Perform analysis of compensation-related issues within aligned business, such as market pricing / grading of exempt and nonexempt positions, organization design, design and administration of short-term incentives, to ensure consistent and equitable establishment across the system.
• Conducts job evaluations and develops and documents job description requirements and conducts internal and external job content analysis to assign appropriate job titles and determine relative pay level/grade.
• Provide advice and creative solutions for complex compensation issues.
• Contributes to long-term strategy for benefits by continuously evaluating benefit plans to ensure they are cost effective, competitive, and meet the needs of both the organization and employees.
Provide support in determining benefits strategy and continuously evaluate all benefits plans to ensure they are cost effective, competitive, and meet the needs of both the organization and employees.
• Partner with data analytics vendor to evaluate, analyze and manage healthcare costs.
• Analyze and project costs for all benefit programs. Use analysis in determining recommendations for changes or enhancements to benefit plans and design.
• Ensure administration of all employee benefit programs, including medical, dental, vision, FSA, life, disability, 403(b), and other programs are managed appropriately. Ensure vendors are held accountable to expectations including but not limited to performance negotiations, contract provisions, operations and service delivery issues, and continuous improvement program provisions.
• Determine appropriate communication strategy to educate employees on benefit programs, and changes and/or enhancements. Education should ensure employees understand benefits and available resources.
• Manage all Federal, state, and local compliance, filings, reports, and audits related to the administration of employee benefit programs, including ERISA. Ensure all plan documents and Summary Plan Descriptions are complete and updated, 5500 Filings are filed accurately and in a timely manner, discrimination testing has been conducted, and oversee annual plan audits.
• Active participant in benefits-related annual budget preparation and continuous tracking of all benefit-related expenses
• Serves as an escalation resource for employees on all employee benefit issues.
• Leverage HR technologies to streamline benefits process.
Education - Bachelors degree in Business Administration Management, Marketing, Human Resources, or Public Relations
Experience - 1+ years of Finance Experience; 1+ years of Healthcare Experience; 3+ years of Compensation Experience
Certification - Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) - WorldatWork
Sedentary work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.15 Corporate Services Division
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply