If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all employees be fully vaccinated * against COVID-19, or have obtained an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to starting employment.
*Fully vaccinated means it has been at least two weeks since the completion of a COVID-19 primary vaccination series. COVID-19 primary vaccination series is defined as the administration of a single-dose vaccine (such as the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine) or the administration of all required doses of a multi-dose vaccine (such as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (interchangeable with the licensed Comirnaty Vaccine) or the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine).
Pay Rate Range$51,500.80
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryIt starts with heart. That is what you will do each day. As a Total Rewards Analyst with Monument Health, you are an integral part of the HR department. You will discover a culture of teamwork, professionalism, mutual respect, and— most importantly— a life-changing career. You will make a difference. Every day.
As a Total Rewards Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing and administering benefit & compensation programs, to support the Total Rewards function at Monument Health. You will also ensure that plans and programs are administered in compliance with plan documents and regulatory requirements.
Monument Health is located in an outdoor paradise surrounded by mountains, lakes and national forests. Access to outdoor activities such as hiking, kayaking, skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, boating, water skiing, fishing and so much more makes this area an ideal place to live and work! Rapid City, South Dakota has a small-town atmosphere with access to amenities such as a regional airport and a variety of shopping and dining choices year around!
Our vision at Monument Health is to be one team, to listen, to be inclusive, and to show we care. To do the right thing. Every time. If you share this philosophy, we hope you’ll join us.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Utilizes and analyzes available data to evaluate Total Rewards program metrics. Research competitive practices and presents recommendations for competitive programs.
- Assist with the administration of Total Rewards programs.
- Stays abreast of emerging trends and legislation and keeps department informed of the impact of potential regulatory changes
- Acts as a resource to caregivers by providing assistance regarding benefits, plans, policies and procedures, and related programs.
- Assist with the maintenance of compensation and HR software
- Complete audits with retirement vendors for various plans for Monument Health
- Participate in the development and implementation of employee communication and training programs relating to benefits programs and procedures.
- Audits carrier exception reports.
- Reconciles benefits accounts and the billing process.
- Oversees data gathering and research on assignments and projects.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field preferred.
- 1+ years’ experience in design, implementation, and administration of benefits & compensation programs. Understanding of benefit plans (medical, dental, life, AD&D, FSA, COBRA, etc.)
- PHR/SPHR, SHRM-SCP CCP or CEBS certification a plus.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and summarize data, prepare reports and make recommendations to management based on results of analysis.
- Experience with Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, specifically Workday preferred
- Intermediate user of word, database and spreadsheet applications (MS Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Demonstrated communication, problem analysis, and advisory skills.
Sedentary work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
Job CategoryHuman Resources
Job FamilyTotal Rewards
DepartmentCS Human Resources
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Employee TypeRegular 15 Corporate Services Division
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply