If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Pay Rate Range$66,185.60
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryResponsible for providing leadership and serving as the nursing resource in the assigned Pharmacy setting. Establishes goals and priorities consistent with the mission and goals of Monument Health, as well as devise plans to meet requirements of JCAHO and other applicable federal, state and local regulatory agencies. Responsible for providing care management to support the delivery of effective and efficient patient care in the assigned Pharmacy setting. Responsible for collaboration with providers, patients, family and health care team by assessing, facilitating, planning and advocating for Specialty Pharmacy patient needs.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Acts as a resource to staff, patients and families regarding patient care. Facilitates efficient, appropriate, coordinated care to help ensure positive patient outcomes.
- Documents all patient phone calls, as well as phone calls with insurers.
- Formulates, implements, evaluates and revises plan of care based on assessment.
- Reports to physicians and other staff patient response to plan of care.
- Actively participates in formulation, review, and revision of hospital/nursing/unit specific policies and procedures as evidenced by observation.
- Researches best practice that promotes improved outcomes and facilitates process design, protocol and order set creation, review, and revision with appropriate stakeholders.
- Performs data compilation and monitors and analyzes quality, safety, and financial data to evaluate quality of care/performance achieved. Identifies trends and patterns, provides recommendations for improvement and communicates performance outcomes to appropriate boards, committees, organizations, department, and personnel.
- Acts in conjunction with Pharmacy Staff and quality management committee to develop, execute, and evaluate at least two quality improvement projects annually to ensure consistent and quality services and access to consumers and clients.
- Demonstrates active participation in quality management by performing one or more of the following: demonstrating knowledge and understanding of ongoing quality improvement projects; assisting in the gathering, recording, and/or review of quality metrics and/or customer feedback related to quality management; and/or recording and reporting any quality concerns, complaints, or issues to Lead Clinical Pharmacist.
- All other duties as assigned.
Certification - Registered Nurse (RN) - South Dakota Board of Nursing
Education - Bachelors degree in Nursing
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Job FamilyAmbulatory Nursing, Nursing
DepartmentHome Plus RC Pharmacy-Specialty
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
40 Monument Health Home Plus
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply