If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job CategoryHuman Resources
Job FamilyTalent Management
DepartmentCS Human Resources
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Job SummaryBeing a great place to work is a strategic priority at Monument Health! Our vision is to be one team, to listen, to be inclusive and to show we care. To do the right thing. Every time. Our caregivers and physicians are committed to the communities they serve. As a Sourcing Specialist, you will help manage the first stage of our recruiting process. You will become an expert in creative search techniques, candidate engagement, and the candidate experience. You will play an influential role in shaping our sourcing strategy by guiding ideal candidates to Monument Health roles, reporting trends and insights, and advising hiring managers on the talent market.
Monument Health is a community-based health care system with a mission to make a difference, every day. The system offers care in 31 medical specialties and serves communities across western South Dakota. With over 5,000 physicians and caregivers, Monument Health is composed of 5 hospitals, 38 medical clinics and specialty centers, a medical residency program, several medical training partnerships and more than 130 active research studies. Monument Health is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
Headquartered in Rapid City, South Dakota, Monument Health is surrounded by the picturesque Black Hills National Forest. This area is well known for its outdoor activities, national monuments, family friendly adventures and communities.
Monument Health caregivers receive excellent benefits, competitive pay and robust opportunities to grow within our organization.
Remote workers are hired in these states: Wyoming, Texas, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, Ohio and South Dakota.
- Utilize relevant technologies through various platforms in digital, social media and job boards to source and recruit new and existing candidates.
- Utilize effective communication techniques to garner interest from passive candidates. Including but not limited to email and cold calling.
- Screen prospective candidates and applicants to make assessment of skill level/fit for roles and route appropriately.
- Collaborate with hiring managers and recruiters to identify and collaborate on ideal candidate profiles for hard to fill positions.
- Develop talent pipelines proactively for future workforce needs.
- Measure conversion rates including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired.
- Engage current employees and external networks to generate referrals.
- Promote Monument Health’s employer brand online and offline.
- Maintain candidate databases via our Applicant Tracking System.
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities.
- Collaborate with hiring managers and recruiters to for effective participation in career fairs/staffing events.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/ GED Equivalent
Education - Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Marketing, or Business
Experience - 1+ years of Recruiting Experience; 1+ years of Sourcing Experience
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply