If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all employees be fully vaccinated * against COVID-19, or have obtained an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to starting employment.
*Fully vaccinated means it has been at least two weeks since the completion of a COVID-19 primary vaccination series. COVID-19 primary vaccination series is defined as the administration of a single-dose vaccine (such as the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine) or the administration of all required doses of a multi-dose vaccine (such as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (interchangeable with the licensed Comirnaty Vaccine) or the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine).
Pay Rate Range
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummarySupport training, development and education for caregivers, leaders, and physicians across the health system. Serve as a learning facilitator, change agent, and mentor to enhance the skills and competency of caregivers throughout the health system in line with the organization’s mission, vision, values, and priorities. Apply expertise, knowledge and skills in education theory and application, evidence-based practice, and research to support professional development at Monument Health. Address the learning needs of diverse groups, utilizing creativity, innovation, and educational standards to support the provision of safe and quality health care. Provide partnership, guidance, and a strong understanding of design theories and principles geared toward adult learners. Design, develop and deliver training and education that meets strategic priorities and enhance caring experiences at all levels.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Design and develop courses for adult learners.
- Work in collaboration to translate desired outcomes in quality, experience and engagement into education, training and communication objectives that can be measured.
- Create highly engaging multi-media education and training content that meets defined learning objectives.
- Track engagement and completion of all education and training content in the Learning Management System (LMS) and reports progress to key stakeholders.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends in learning delivery systems and adult learning preferences and principles.
- Ensure brand standard excellence in all content development.
- Develop and facilitate delivery of system curriculum and structure for onboarding of caregivers. Coordinate with other departments concerning orientation content.
- All additional duties as assigned.
Education - Bachelor’s degree.
Experience - 1+ years Instructional design, Training and Facilitation
Sedentary work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
Job CategoryHuman Resources
Job FamilyLearning and Development
DepartmentCS Learning & Organizational Development
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Employee TypeRegular 15 Corporate Services Division
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply