If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job FamilyAdministrative Support
DepartmentRCH Infusion Therapy
Scheduled Weekly Hours0
Job SummaryAssists clinical or non-clinical staff in providing high-level administrative secretarial support to the department and staff as assigned. The Emergency Response – Support Specialist utilizes a progressive and cooperative effort to perform duties related to office support, customer service assisting patients, family members, and visitors in person or via telephone.
- Performs general office duties including copying, faxing and scanning documents and reports as necessary.
- Assists other office staff and works in cooperation with their efforts to ensure overall efficiency.
- Answers the telephone efficiently and effectively, transferring telephone calls appropriately.
- Observe all safety standards and use personal protective equipment (PPE) when required.
- Properly cleans and prepares lobby areas per safety protocols.
- Works in collaboration with physician and caregivers as well as other disciplines within the department.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED EquivalentPhysical Requirements: Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to
30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.10 Monument Health Rapid City Hospital, Inc.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply