If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Pay Rate Range$16.16
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryProvides high-level administrative secretarial support for assigned department. Acts as office receptionist and information source for patients, visitors, and phone calls. Demonstrates and promotes a commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Performs general office duties including but not limited to data entry, mail sorting, copying, faxing and document scanning.
- Assist in maintaining office supply inventories and office equipment maintenance to provide adequate supply inventory and functional equipment.
- Processes various documents including preparation of reports and images for release of protected health information (PHI).
- Maintain waiting rooms ensuring they are comfortable, organized, stocked, and neat. Request EVS support as needed.
- Works in cooperation with team and department efforts to ensure overall efficiency with patient flow and care.
- The role may include other responsibilities based upon needs and requirements of the department (e.g. coordinate calls with referring providers; schedules IR and CT exams; receive and upload outside images).
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent in General Studies
Education - Some College (1-2 years) in Secretarial Science
Job FamilyAdministrative Support
DepartmentRCH Radiology Support
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
10 Monument Health Rapid City Hospital, Inc.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply