If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job FamilyAdministrative Support
DepartmentRCH Radiology Support
Scheduled Weekly Hours20
Job SummaryProvides high-level administrative secretarial support for assigned department. Acts as office receptionist and information source for patients, visitors, and phone calls. Demonstrates and promotes a commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism.
- Performs general office duties including but not limited to data entry, mail sorting, copying, faxing and document scanning.
- Assist in maintaining office supply inventories and office equipment maintenance to provide adequate supply inventory and functional equipment.
- Processes various documents including preparation of reports and images for release of protected health information (PHI).
- Maintain waiting rooms ensuring they are comfortable, organized, stocked, and neat. Request EVS support as needed.
- Works in cooperation with team and department efforts to ensure overall efficiency with patient flow and care.
- The role may include other responsibilities based upon needs and requirements of the department (e.g. coordinate calls with referring providers; schedules IR and CT exams; receive and upload outside images).
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent in General Studies
Education - Some College (1-2 years) in Secretarial Science
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.10 Monument Health Rapid City Hospital, Inc.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply