If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job FamilyAdministrative Support
DepartmentHome Plus RC Pharmacy-Specialty
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Job SummaryThe Support Specialist provides office support to the clinical staff, assists with the day to day operation of the unit including patient and materials transport for services, and ensures the work and reception area(s) are organized and clean. The role may include other responsibilities and duties as assigned based upon needs and requirements of the department as allowed under the applicable licensing boards.
- Provides scheduling, secretarial, and reception support for the department.
- Maintains and organizes the department. Ensures the work and reception area(s) are organized and clean.
- Maintains inventory of equipment and supplies and orders items as required for patient treatment. Receives, unpacks and inventories ordered clinical, medication, and office supplies.
- Provides office support as requested. May include scheduling and secretarial duties for meetings.
- Under the supervision of a licensed clinician, monitors and transports patients, medical supplies, and/or medications as allowed under applicable licensing boards.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent in General Studies
Experience - 1+ years of Postage Machine Experience; 1+ years of Shipping/Receiving Mail Experience
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.40 Monument Health Home Plus
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply