If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job SummaryThe Supervisor Authorized Nuclear Pharmacist is responsible for the daily preparation, dispensing, ordering and quality control of radiopharmaceuticals. Oversee the staffing and operations of the nuclear pharmacy
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Procurement, compounding, quality assurance, dispensing, and distribution of Radiopharmaceuticals in compliance with all state and federal regulations.
- Maintain all records as mandated by state and federal regulations for a radiopharmacy.
- Provides after hours on-call coverage every other week for emergency Nuclear Medicine procedures.
- Assures that all packaging and shipping of radioactive material are in compliance with all state and federal regulations.
- Prepares and maintains records of research radiopharmaceuticals being evaluated at Monument Health.
- Oversees radiation safety in the pharmacy.
- Supervises lab technicians and pharmacy interns in the performance of their duties.
- Teaching and Training of Pharmacy Interns/Students, Nuclear Medicine Technology students, Medical Residents, and Fellows on the subject of Nuclear Pharmacy.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - Doctorate in Pharmacy
Certification - Pharmacist - South Dakota Board of Pharmacy
Experience - 3+ years Pharmaceutical Experience and 1+ years Supervisor ExperiencePhysical Requirements:
Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
Job CategoryClinical Care
DepartmentRCH MIS Nuclear Medicine
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
10 Monument Health Rapid City Hospital, Inc.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply