If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job FamilyNursing Support
DepartmentRCH Heart and Vascular Unit - Nursing
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Job SummaryThe PCC Supervisor partners with other department leaders to ensure safe, quality care is delivered to patients. Provides direction on PCC care standards, workflows, and competencies. Works in collaboration with nurse managers, nurse clinicians, and nurse educators to hire, onboard, orient, and provide ongoing education to PCCs.
- Provides daily supervision for PCCs delivering care in an assigned area.
- Collaborates with manager to perform interviews, onboarding activities, and oversee the orientation of PCCs. Ensures PCCs are competent in required skills. Oversees the annual competency evaluations. Provides routine, ongoing development for PCCs.
- Provides daily coaching and performance feedback to PCCs in a positive, inspirational manner. Performs annual evaluations of PCC performance.
- Designs standards, workflows, and checklists to optimize care delivery. Assesses the quality of care delivered to patients by PCCs.
- Promotes an exceptional patient experience by role modeling and setting expectations …. Rounds on patients to assess the experience provided by the PCC role.
- In collaboration with the unit nurse supervisor (CRN), plans and evaluates staffing assignments.
- Engages in self-development to build leadership skills and understand best practice in patient care delivery.
- Promotes the organization’s vision, purpose, and values daily. Understands and promotes patient centered care and relationship based care models.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
Certifications - Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) - South Dakota Board of Nursing
Work Experience - 3+ years of Patient Care Experience; 1+ years of Leadership ExperiencePhysical Requirements:
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.10 Monument Health Rapid City Hospital, Inc.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply