If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
DepartmentRCH MIS MRI
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Job SummaryWorks in conjunction with the department manager to ensure efficient, patient centered, cost effective daily operation of the MRI department. Maintain the safety of everyone in the MRI environment and ensures departmental compliance with all accrediting bodies.
- Assist in the evaluation and development of professional skills of self and staff. Ensures that identified needs are met through education and training. Maintains the staff competencies annually. Maintains leadership competencies.
- Performs MRI examinations and covers call as needed to support the department's staffing needs.
- Responsible to meet patient satisfaction scores as determined by senior leadership.
- Assures adequate staffing within departments supervised by analyzing needs of each dept. based on provider needs, employee needs, patient volume and emergency situations; staffing assignments must maintain the quality care standards, yet be cost effective for the organization.
- Assists Manager in the budgetary process.
- Assist management by performing delegated tasks, special projects, and marketing, assuring timely completion as assigned by the Manager.
- Assists with completing performance appraisals as delegated.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, orienting, evaluating, counseling, and disciplining employees within departments of supervision to ensure that departments are delivering excellent Healthcare.
- Attends and participates in scheduled Supervisors' Meetings to keep current on intra- and inter-departmental concerns, problems, solutions, etc.
- Assists assigned staff in establishing verifiable, consistent and meaning goals for each staff member.
- Participate in policy development and revision.
- All other duties as assigned.
Certification - **Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certified - American Heart Association (AHA); Magnetic Resonance Images (MR) Registry - American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
Experience - 3 + years of Medical Imaging Technologists Experience
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Related Field or 3 years of Medical Imaging leadership experience
Experience - 1+ years of Supervisor Experience; 5+ years of Radiographer experience
Certification - American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) Certification - Accredited University or accredited training professionals
**Policy Number: MIS-7040-115 - Caregivers must be CPR certified upon employment or within their 90-day probation period.Physical Requirements:
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.10 Rapid City Regional Hospital, Inc.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply