If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all employees be fully vaccinated * against COVID-19, or have obtained an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to starting employment.
*Fully vaccinated means it has been at least two weeks since the completion of a COVID-19 primary vaccination series. COVID-19 primary vaccination series is defined as the administration of a single-dose vaccine (such as the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine) or the administration of all required doses of a multi-dose vaccine (such as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (interchangeable with the licensed Comirnaty Vaccine) or the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine).
Pay Rate Range$17.35
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryBegin your healthcare career with Monument Health, no experience necessary! As a Nurse Aide, you will be a valued as an essential team member providing compassionate patient focused care. A Nurse Aide will improve patient experience and demonstrate what it means to be part of a team and raise the bar for patient care. You will make a difference. Every day!
A Nurse Aide will assist the nursing staff in providing excellent, effective and safe patient care, be responsible for providing patient personal care, bathing, and personal hygiene. You will participate in admission, dismissal also the transfer process and contribute to the permanent documentation of patient data. On the job training and continual support will help build knowledge and skills needed to provide best in class care and demonstrate cohesive teamwork!
Opportunities available (may vary) in the following areas:
• Medical/Surgical Departments
• Intermediate Care (Stepdown care from intensive care)
• Heart and Vascular Unit
• Short Stay Observation Unit
• Home Care
• Hospice Care
• Inpatient Rehabilitation Therapy
• Emergency Department
• Intensive Care Unit
• Labor and Delivery
• Mother Baby
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Answers the telephone efficiently and effectively, transferring telephone calls appropriately.
- Greets patients and visitors in a pleasant manner, effectively handling their needs.
- Alerts the appropriate persons of the arrival of a patient.
- Consistently provides quality customer service to all customers by performing various secretarial functions in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Provides general office support and is willing to be a team player.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient and departmental information with no infractions.
- Provides direct personal patient care such as bathing, toileting and any other needs of the patient.
- Will provide care for multiple patients within a department.
- Works in collaboration with Nurses as well as other disciplines within the department.
Certification - Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) - South Dakota Board of Nursing
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent in General StudiePhysical Requirements:
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Job FamilyNursing Support
Department10 Monument Health Rapid City Hospital, Inc.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply