If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all employees be fully vaccinated * against COVID-19, or have obtained an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to starting employment.
*Fully vaccinated means it has been at least two weeks since the completion of a COVID-19 primary vaccination series. COVID-19 primary vaccination series is defined as the administration of a single-dose vaccine (such as the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine) or the administration of all required doses of a multi-dose vaccine (such as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (interchangeable with the licensed Comirnaty Vaccine) or the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine).
Pay Rate Range$27.48
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryCoordinates, plans and delivers the best psychotherapeutic approach for each patient. Provides clinical (only) supervision for day-to-day implementation of therapeutic strategies or milieu programming that carries out the treatment plan for each patient by a variety of staff including psychiatric technicians, LPNs, RNs, mental health counselors and discharge planners across the Center's continuum of care. Services are provided with the recognized standards of practice and the patient’s Plan of Care. The Plan of Care is based on the initial and comprehensive assessments of patient/caregiver.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Provides individual, marital, family and group therapy within the scope of service of the clinic.
- Develops and implements an individualized treatment approach. Communicates with family to further the effectiveness of treatment plan.
- Collaborates with patient/family, multidisciplinary team, and physician to formulate a realistic plan that identifies goals, specific interventions, and resources to meet the patient's needs.
- Assesses patient’s progress and modifies treatment plan accordingly.
- Develops and maintains positive partnerships with providers of mental health and social services in the community as appropriate to the needs and requirements of the patient on an ongoing basis.
- Maintains good communication and collaborative relationships with referring providers and other staff. Recommends additional referrals for patient as needed.
- Functions as a positive resource, communication coordinator, and role model for departmental staff. Maintains accessibility and visibility within the department.
- Assists patients to maintain their sense of competence, identity and autonomy.
- Demonstrates effective collaboration with community/regional services and hospital personnel while maintaining patient and family rights.
- Assists in discharge plan development, giving direction to discharge planner as needed
- Completes discharge planning note/assessment within predetermined guidelines. Upon completion of assessment, recommendations are integrated into the treatment plan 95% of the time.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - Masters degree in Social Work
Certification - Certified Social Work (CSW) - South Dakota Department of Social Services
Experience - 3+ years of Healthcare ExperiencePhysical Requirements:
Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
Job FamilyMental Health
DepartmentHome Plus RC Hospice
Scheduled Weekly Hours0
Employee TypePRN 40 Monument Health Home Plus
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply