If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all employees be fully vaccinated * against COVID-19, or have obtained an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to starting employment.
*Fully vaccinated means it has been at least two weeks since the completion of a COVID-19 primary vaccination series. COVID-19 primary vaccination series is defined as the administration of a single-dose vaccine (such as the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine) or the administration of all required doses of a multi-dose vaccine (such as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (interchangeable with the licensed Comirnaty Vaccine) or the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine).
Pay Rate Range$47,174.40
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryServices are provided with the recognized standards of practice and the patient’s Plan of Care. The Plan of Care is based on the initial and comprehensive assessments of patient/caregiver. Care is provided according to the Plan of Care that includes psychosocial, emotional, financial, environmental resources and visit frequencies.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Completes accurate and complete psycho-social assessments and reassessments. Participates in admissions, discharges and transfers, completing documentation within the electronic medical record.
- Creates and updates the Plan of Care (POC) to include patient/family-centered goals with interventions that reflect the changing needs of the patient/family unit and is consistent with their current needs and desires.
- Provides emotional, socio-economic, and psycho-social support to patient and families.
- Provides direction, guidance, and motivation, leading to accomplishment of team goals and objectives. Maintains a highly skilled and professional demeanor.
- Provides medical social work intervention for patients that are appropriately referred for social work programs.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - Bachelors degree in Social Work
Certification - Licensed Social Work (LSW) - South Dakota Department of Social Services
Experience - 1+ years of Social Services Experience
Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
Job FamilyMental Health
DepartmentHome Plus Inpatient Hospice-Nursing
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Employee TypeRegular 40 Monument Health Home Plus
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply