If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all employees be fully vaccinated * against COVID-19, or have obtained an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to starting employment.
*Fully vaccinated means it has been at least two weeks since the completion of a COVID-19 primary vaccination series. COVID-19 primary vaccination series is defined as the administration of a single-dose vaccine (such as the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine) or the administration of all required doses of a multi-dose vaccine (such as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (interchangeable with the licensed Comirnaty Vaccine) or the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine).
Pay Rate Range$82,742.40
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryCoordinate workflow and technical direction to form timely, comprehensive solutions. Serves both clinical and business/financial customers throughout the enterprise. Responsible for large-scale operation, growth, and security of assigned systems. Coordinates and ensures systems’ compatibility and integration with corporate and department strategies. Serves as technical expert for assigned area(s). Supervises subordinate staff.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Document processes and activities appropriately to maintain highly reliable IT systems. Provide required elements to Call Tracking, Project Management, Change Management, and Disaster Recovery Services Guides to achieve this goal.
- Provide support to the organization, division, and peers as a critical function of all IT professionals. Support includes day-to-day peer level support, emergent after hours support, and any support required to maintain highly reliable IT systems.
- Coordinates and communicates with end-users, vendors, and other staff on application design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation to ensure proper system configuration and defined business needs.
- Proactively develops application-specific training curriculums and materials. Provides training to other staff as needed.
- Provides end-user support by responding to software application problems in a timely manner, reviews and works to resolve issues within target dates. Leads in developing and/or performing unit, system, and integrated testing tasks.
- Provides leadership and direction to junior staff members on daily activities and projects.
- Works with subordinates individually and cumulatively to counsel, coach, motivate, delegate, and mediate activities, interactions, and processes. As necessary, applies progressive discipline in accordance with policy.
- Using a systems-thinking perspective, manages and coordinates activities associated with the development and implementation of computer/information systems, including new implementations and system updates. Assists with budgeting activities.
- Using a systems-thinking perspective, assesses the needs and requirements of the end-users to maximize applications functionality that complements or improves end-user workflows.
- Using a systems-thinking perspective, analyzes, reviews, monitors, or modifies computer systems to maintain the system functionality, increase operating efficiency, or adapt to new requirements to ensure system availability.
- Using a systems-thinking perspective, maintains awareness of security policies and procedures to ensure appropriate physical access, system access, and data integrity.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Bachelors degree in Management Information Systems
Experience - 5+ years of Computer/Information Technology ExperiencePhysical Requirements:
Sedentary work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
Job CategoryInformation Technology
DepartmentCS IT Healthcare Informatics
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Employee TypeRegular 15 Corporate Services Division
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply