If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job CategoryQuality Risk Management and Compliance
DepartmentRCH Emergency Services
Scheduled Weekly Hours20
Job SummaryResponsible for coordination of clinical excellence through concurrent monitoring of clinical outcomes and effective clinical quality processes.
- Provides continuum-based leadership for achieving goals and organization strategic initiatives.
- Demonstrates effective fiscal management through cost containment measures while ensuring high quality, cost effective care is being provided to patients.
- Uses evaluative and outcome data to facilitate the achievement of consistent clinical outcomes by concurrently assessing the quality of care provided based on predetermined indicators and clinical judgment.
- Researches best practice that promotes improved outcomes and facilitates process design, protocol and order set creation, review, and revision with appropriate stakeholders.
- Performs data compilation and monitors and analyzes quality, safety, and financial data to evaluate quality of care/performance achieved. Identifies trends and patterns, provides recommendations for improvement and communicates performance outcomes to appropriate boards, committees, organizations, department, and personnel.
- Collaborates with medical staff and hospital personnel and other members of the interdisciplinary team to promote quality outcomes, patient safety, challenge, innovation, and growth of services.
- Builds cohesiveness across organizational boundaries to improve the quality of patient outcomes.
- Maintains ongoing knowledge of current legislation impacting practice and ensures up to date practice.
- Prepares and oversees delivery of orientation and ongoing education for all Monument Health facilities. Assists other organizations with education as appropriate.
- Establishes annual competency and quality assurance goals.
- Maintains supplies and equipment as needed to conduct forensic exams.
- Assists caregivers with preparation for legal proceedings.
- Serves as liaison for community partners.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - Associates in Nursing
Certification - Registered Nurse (RN) - South Dakota Board of Nursing
Education - Bachelors in Nursing
Certification - SANE Certification
Work Experience - 5+ years Clinical Experience
Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work.10 Monument Health Rapid City Hospital, Inc.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply