If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job CategoryRevenue Cycle
Job FamilyCredit and Collections
DepartmentCS Patient Financial Services
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Job SummaryDebit and/or credit of receivables by payor, using HIPAA compliant reason/remit codes. Debit and/or credit of allowances to receivables applied by federal payer and/or managed care contracts. All entries follow acceptable accounting principles and Monument Health guidelines. Proper distribution of funds for goods and services furnished by all facilities including debit or credit entries into general ledger..
- On a daily basis reviews, balances, and posts the payments received. Processes payments in accordance with policy and guideline.
- On a daily basis key payments to the transaction standards.
- Identifies posting issues and determines how to resolve. Distinguishes if issues are clearinghouse related, system related, banking related.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of Physician Billing Software to assist with proper posting of payments from electronic bank posting information.
- Prepares the daily bank deposits.
- Participates in departmental activities related to performance improvement and quality control.
- Attends mandatory training sessions as directed by the Corporate Compliance Officer and the Billing Compliance Officer as recorded in the education logs.
- All other duties as assigned.
Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work.15 Corporate Services Division
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply