If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all employees be fully vaccinated * against COVID-19, or have obtained an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to starting employment.
*Fully vaccinated means it has been at least two weeks since the completion of a COVID-19 primary vaccination series. COVID-19 primary vaccination series is defined as the administration of a single-dose vaccine (such as the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine) or the administration of all required doses of a multi-dose vaccine (such as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (interchangeable with the licensed Comirnaty Vaccine) or the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine).
Pay Rate Range
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryProvides direct patient care under the direction of a Registered Occupational Therapist or Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant, according to the Monument Health Rehabilitation Institute's policies and philosophy within the framework of the rehabilitation process and as stated by the licensure laws of South Dakota. Serves patients of all ages.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Assists with the delivery of direct patient care according to the rehabilitative goals and the patient plan of care, as authorized by the professional staff to whom they are reporting.
- Manages departmental inventory and supplies. Provides scheduling, secretarial and receptionist duties as required. Completes reports as required.
- Cleans department equipment and environment according to system standards and promptly communicates malfunctions to appropriate personnel.
- Manages patient flow, completes assigned performance improvement/quality control activities and strives to achieve cost efficiency for the organization and its customers.
- Completes all education required by Monument Health. Demonstrates initiative in individual educational development.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent in General Studies
Experience - 1+ years of Related ExperiencePhysical Requirements:
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Possible exposure to blood, bodily fluids, or tissues.
Job FamilyRehabilitation Support
DepartmentRCH Physical Therapy
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Employee TypeRegular 10 Monument Health Rapid City Hospital, Inc.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply