If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job FamilyRehabilitation Support
DepartmentRCH Physical Therapy
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Job SummaryProvides direct patient care under the direction of a Registered Occupational Therapist or Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant, according to the Monument Health Rehabilitation Institute's policies and philosophy within the framework of the rehabilitation process and as stated by the licensure laws of South Dakota. Serves patients of all ages.
- Assists with the delivery of direct patient care according to the rehabilitative goals and the patient plan of care, as authorized by the professional staff to whom they are reporting.
- Manages departmental inventory and supplies. Provides scheduling, secretarial and receptionist duties as required. Completes reports as required.
- Cleans department equipment and environment according to system standards and promptly communicates malfunctions to appropriate personnel.
- Manages patient flow, completes assigned performance improvement/quality control activities and strives to achieve cost efficiency for the organization and its customers.
- Completes all education required by Monument Health. Demonstrates initiative in individual educational development.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent in General Studies
Experience - 1+ years of Related ExperiencePhysical Requirements:
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Possible exposure to blood, bodily fluids, or tissues.10 Monument Health Rapid City Hospital, Inc.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply