If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job FamilyHuman Resources
DepartmentCS Human Resources
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Job SummaryThe Recruitment Coordinator plays a supporting role for the department and the organization. The Recruitment Coordinator primarily serves to support the recruitment and onboarding process plus other administrative and clerical duties including but not limited to: Coordinating recruitment efforts with hiring managers, scheduling appointments, and generating reports, proofreading/editing job postings, working with applicants both electronically and in person, schedule new hires for orientation, and other duties as assigned. Attention to detail and effective communication with leaders, employees, and applicants is essential.
- Advises hiring managers on Talent Acquisition Workday processes.
- Proofread and post approved job requisitions.
- Coordinate the interviewing process with hiring managers, including arranging and coordinating all aspects of candidate site visits, including travel, community tours and other applicable meetings.
- Accurately generate recruitment metrics and reports as necessary for the department.
- Coordinate participation, promotional materials, and print/electronic Monument Health materials as required for job fairs, college fairs/visits, and other workforce development activities.
- Facilitate the hiring, onboarding, and billing of temporary staff and/or locum providers, including direct assistance with all aspects of completing orientation meetings and new employee educational requirements.
- Provides communication to new employees regarding hiring and onboarding process.
- Assists all applicants with application process by evaluating job experience and education to align with current openings, including elements of board certification and medical licensure.
- Coordinates with hiring managers and employees on all internal transfers.
- Research and recommend current recruitment trends and best practices.
- Source new candidates utilizing job boards and databanks.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma required.
1+ year of Human resources experience
Bachelor's in Human Resources or Business Administration
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply