If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all employees be fully vaccinated * against COVID-19, or have obtained an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to starting employment.
*Fully vaccinated means it has been at least two weeks since the completion of a COVID-19 primary vaccination series. COVID-19 primary vaccination series is defined as the administration of a single-dose vaccine (such as the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine) or the administration of all required doses of a multi-dose vaccine (such as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (interchangeable with the licensed Comirnaty Vaccine) or the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine).
Pay Rate Range$16.00
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryResponsible for all aspects of the receiving and warehouse processes within Monument Health’s Supply Chain. Responsibilities include processing inbound and outbound freight, maintaining records pertaining to ordering and receiving of supplies and equipment, and maintaining the accuracy and integrity of the inventories in support of Monument Health while promoting Patient and Staff satisfaction. Provides the right product or service in the right quantity, at the right place, at the right time and appropriate quality.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Ensures that all shipping and receiving functions are processed accurately on a daily basis.
- Enters shipping information into appropriate delivery system (I.E. LDS, FedEx, freight, etc).
- Ensures that shipment paperwork and instructions are complete and the deliveries occur as required.
- Maintains daily shipping and receiving log and/or file for all products.
- Assists in investigating and resolving discrepancies between purchase order, receiving documents and invoices with the buyers.
- Receives incoming freight and compares information on purchase orders and/or shipping notices to goods received.
- Fulfills customer requisitions, urgent orders, and routing department inventory replenishment within the established guidelines and time frames.
- Verifies inventory accuracy by comparing System computation to the physical count. Investigates discrepancies and adjusts data appropriately.
- Understands and performs daily inventory functions (I.e. Transfers, adding stock, returns, and issues) within MM inventory module.
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly cycle counts which include validating quantity on hand, checking expiration dating and making necessary adjustments to inventory documentation.
- All other duties as assigned.
Certification - Forklift Certification - Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
**Certification must be obtained within 6 month of hire**
Education - High School Diploma/GED EquivalentPhysical Requirements:
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Job CategorySupport Services
Job FamilyMaterials Management
DepartmentCS Supply Chain
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Employee TypeRegular 15 Corporate Services Division
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply