If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all employees be fully vaccinated * against COVID-19, or have obtained an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to starting employment.
*Fully vaccinated means it has been at least two weeks since the completion of a COVID-19 primary vaccination series. COVID-19 primary vaccination series is defined as the administration of a single-dose vaccine (such as the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine) or the administration of all required doses of a multi-dose vaccine (such as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (interchangeable with the licensed Comirnaty Vaccine) or the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine).
Pay Rate Range$17.50
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryPerforms radiographic examinations utilizing a variety of technical aspects that require judgement, ingenuity, and initiative to obtain diagnostic images. Promotes a cooperative and professional atmosphere with emphasis on patient care. Serves patients of all ages.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Consistently demonstrates a thorough knowledge of patient positioning, principles of CR/DR, Fluoroscopy, quality control, image processing, and demonstrates the ability to plan own work. Assists physicians in performing procedures. Provides learning environment.
- Documents appropriate information in patients chart.
- Ensures the procedure and related supplies are billed correctly.
- Examines requisition for appropriate orders, exam date, indication for exam. Reprints corrected requisition.
- Performs daily Quality Assurance and temperature documentation.
- Prepares the correct procedure tray when assisting physician.
- Consistently provides quality diagnostic exams for interpretation.
- Competently works within required computer programs (i.e. PACs, RIS, Vrad) as well as manual downtime processes.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent: General Studies
Certification - Radiology Program currently enrolled/completed – JCERT Accredited Institution/Facility Or holds a certificate from a Limited Technician program; **Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certified - American Heart Association (AHA)
Experience - 1+ years of healthcare experience
Certification - American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) Certification - Accredited University or accredited training professionals
**Policy Number: MIS-7040-115 - Caregivers must be CPR certified upon employment or within their 90-day probation period.Physical Requirements:
Heavy work - Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Possible exposure to radiation and frequent exposure to contaminated needles and infectious body substances.
Job FamilyRadiology Support
DepartmentRCH MIS General
Scheduled Weekly Hours0
Employee TypePRN 10 Monument Health Rapid City Hospital, Inc.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply